NOW ACCEPTING ABSTRACTS FOR PRESENTATIONS AT ALL LOCATIONS.
SMART talks have focused on innovative technologies for contaminated sites, approaches for characterization, case studies, regulatory and industry perspectives, and more.We invite you to share your experience with your environmental community. Topics of interest could include (but not limited to):
- Treatment Systems / Methods (Physical / Biological / Chemical / Thermal)
- Advances with in-situ and ex-situ remediation
- On-site excess soil treatment and management
- Risk Assessments and Remediation
- Sub-slab depressurization and vapour intrusion control
- Regulatory / Industry Perspectives on site remediation
- Solidification / Stabilization
- Natural Attenuation
- Advanced site characterization, delineation and monitoring
- Emerging Technologies
- Emerging Contaminants
- Interesting developments in the research field
- Case Studies
Presentations should focus on the remediation of contaminated sites, showcase case studies, provide regulatory or industry perspectives or other similar topics related to addressing contaminated lands.